For the earth activist training:
Cancellation fees: from June 10th on: 50 EUR cancellation fee; from July 10th on: 100 EUR cancellation fee; from July 26th on: full price
Other seminars (unless otherwise stated in the application ):
up to 28 days before the seminar starts: no cancelation fee to
– 28 days before the seminar starts or just not appearing without deregistration:
- up to 28 days before the seminar starts: no cancelation fee to pay
- in case of cancellation 28-14 days before the beginning of the seminar: 50 EUR cancellation fee per person
- in case of cancellation from 14 days before the beginning of the seminar: you have to the seminar and accommodation costs
- in case of cancellation from 7 days before the beginning of the seminar or non-participation without cancellation: you have to pay the total participation fee
Mitarbeitswochen/experience weeks (resignation from confirmation of the booking by us):
- until 28 days before the beginning of the seminar: 10 EUR cancellation fee
- 28-14 days before the start of the seminar: 50 EUR cancellation fee
- from 14 days before the start of the seminar or non-attendance without cancellation: 50 EUR cancellation fee plus accommodation costs
Please also read the general statement on data protection (on our privacy page).
By registering the participants agree to the electronic storage of their data. A passing on to third parties does not take place. With regard to the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the storage and use of personal data of participants (in addition to the use during the registration process and the event) happens for the purpose to inform participants in the future via flyers, programs, invitations, event information and the like. The participants may object to the storage and use of their own personal data at any time. Participants are aware that data transmitted in unencrypted form over the Internet is not secure and can be read and changed by third parties
With the registration, the participant declares his / her consent that the Freundeskreis Ökodorf e.V. uses picture and sound material, which was taken during seminars or during the stay in the ecovillage, for advertising, documentation and public presentation of the ecovillage both in paper form as well as online
– Homepage (www.siebenlinden.org and subpages), social media pages, our newsletter, print media of all kinds, member magazine of the Freundeskreis Ökodorf e.V., TV
– Websites and print media of third parties, as part of information about the Ökodorf Sieben Linden or about events of the Freundeskreis Ökodorf e.V.
In that regard, the participants and the legal guardians transfer their image and sound rights to the Freundeskreis Ökodorf e.V.
This declaration of consent to the initiator is not revocable.
From the consent to the publication, I do not derive any rights (such as remuneration).
The Freundeskreis Ökodorf e.V. points out to the participants that everyone has full responsibility for themselves and their own actions inside and outside the grounds of the Siedlungsgenossenschaft Ökodorf e.G. and the event and must pay for any damage caused by him / her.
The Freundeskreis Ökodorf e.V. and its legal representatives or vicarious agents are only liable for intent or gross negligence. The same applies to other persons (vicarious agents), if the Freundeskreis Ökodorf e.V. must be credited with their behavior. Otherwise the statutory provisions apply.
The participants are responsible for their physical and mental fitness to participate in the respective events.